From her iconic clown-inspired makeup to her devil-may-care attitude, Harley Quinn is a character that oozes personality and charisma.
But it’s not just her look and demeanor that make her so beloved by fans – it’s her way with words.
With a quick wit and a penchant for the absurd, Harley has some of the wildest and most memorable quotes in all of comic book history.
So if you’re ready to take a deep dive into the mind of this complex and fascinating character, buckle up and get ready for a wild ride through some of her best and most unforgettable sayings.
Best 40 Harley Quinn Quotes
1. “I may be twisted, but at least I make it interesting.”
2. “My love for my Joker was stronger than their madhouse walls!”
3. “Self-awareness comes in all forms.”
4. “She can be so cleverly threatening.”
5. “If I get mad at you, that means I still care. Worry when I don’t get mad.”
6. “I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.”
7. “I’ve made so many mistakes, and there’s no one left who believes in me.”
8. “Don’t get me wrong, my puddin’s a little rough, but he loves me, really.”
9. “You don’t have to be crazy to be in love. But it helps.”
10. “We had mad love, once upon a time. But now that’s over, Mister J.”
11. “I may look happy but honestly dear, the only way I will really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.”
12. “I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”
13. “You didn’t like my show? Well, try this one. It’s called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate.’ It’s a comedy.”
14. “Hush, little baby, don’t say a word, Momma’s gonna kill for you the whole damn world.”
15. “I’ll burn the world just to see the fire in your eyes!”
16. “I found The Joker’s psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming — and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me.”
17. “I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.”
18. “If I’m mad enough to skip the tears and go straight to laughing, you better run cause I’m about to lose my shit.”
19. “Face it, Harl, this stinks — yer a certified nutso wanted by the law in over a dozen states — and hopelessly in love with a murderous, psychopathic clown.”
20. “You can’t deny there’s an element of glamour to these super-criminals.”
21. “That so cute, you think you’re scary. Well, mister, I’ve seen scary and you don’t have his smile.”
22. “It soon became clear to me the Joker was actually a tortured soul. Yes, I admit it. As unprofessional as it sounds, I had fallen in love with my patient. Pretty crazy huh?”
23. “Nice to meet you. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?”
24. “You got the look. And a lotta nerve. What you don’t have is the right. Joker was a hero. You’re not fit to lick his boutonniere!”
25. “I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.”
26. “Sometimes, the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy.”
27. “You can’t deny that there’s an element of glamour to these super criminals.”
28. “So what if I’m crazy? The best people are.”
29. “I tried to play by the rules, but no! They wouldn’t let me go straight! Society is to blame!”
30. “Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.”
31. “Why can’t a girl be nice to a guy without the mook trying to murder her?”
32. “Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don’t get normal!”
33. “Everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right? I’m off my meds.”
34. “I know how to make some smiles, Puddin’.”
35. “It’s the end of the world. Have a drink with us.”
36. “Stupid Bats, You’re Ruining Date Night!”
37. “Maybe I Can Sneak You Some Shampoo?”
38. “The Joke’s On You, I’m Not Even A Real Blonde.”
39. “It’s Called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate.’ It’s A Comedy.”
40. “Love Your Perfume. What Is That, The Scent Of Death?”
Harley Quinn’s wild and unpredictable nature has captivated audiences for decades, and her unique brand of humor and quirkiness continues to inspire and entertain fans around the world.
From her zany one-liners to her heartfelt musings, Harley’s quotes showcase her multifaceted personality and remind us that it’s okay to embrace our own quirks and imperfections.
So whether you’re a die-hard fan or a newcomer to the world of Harley Quinn, take a cue from the queen of chaos herself and dare to be bold, daring, and a little bit crazy.
After all, as Harley would say, “Normal is just a setting on a washing machine.”